Workshops developed specifically for you and your team to help you reach your objectives together.
I design and deliver workshops for teams and groups of between 8 and 100 participants. Interactive, fun and appropriately challenging, participants come away feeling energised and optimistic.
Please see specific workshop breakdowns, outlined below.
Workshops range from 1.5 hours to half day, full day and 2 days. They can be run as staff lunch-time sessions and/or can be delivered as a series of 1.1.5 hour workshops.
On enquiry. Enquire here.
1. A Better World Through Better Thinking (HBDI for Teams)
This is one of my most popular workshops. It helps teams build the foundation and processes to leverage their collective intelligence to drive great business outcomes. It does this by building the non-judgemental understanding of how a team thinks as individuals and as a group, critical to the success of high performing teams.
Gaining this root level understanding and thinking is powerful. It enables a team to:
- Communicate more effectively and respectfully
- Problem-solve with better outcomes
- Have more productive meetings
- Make better informed decisions and ultimately
- Leverage off their individual and collective strengths.
2. Conflict – How to Have a Crucial Conversation
For anyone wanting to increase their ability to understand and resolve ‘conflict’, this workshop brings a practical understanding of:
- The impact their values, needs and identity have in conflict situations
- Their own conflict style, what pushes their buttons and why
- What they don’t want to happen as a result of attempting to resolve a conflict
- How to have (and practice) a constructive conversation.
3. From Mindfull to Mindful – Learning how to be psychologically flexible, living the life you want to lead, in the present moment
The aim of this workshop is to gain awareness of and practice in simple tools which increase psychological flexibility, building the ability to respond to challenging situations. Participants:
- Discover tools that will assist them in making values-based decisions
- Get tips on how to respond effectively to life’s challenges
- Identify their legacy and how to use their values to build a rich and meaningful life.
4. Desired Futures – Discovering the Where To, Why and How
In this workshop teams will determine the actions they need to take to be a high performing team. They will:
- Identify their desired future and their current reality
- Identify what they want to be known for through a participative exercise
- Develop an action plan to get to where they want to be.
5. The Confidence Gap – From F.E.A.R. to D.A.R.E (PsyFlex)
Designed by Russ Harris, author of The Happiness Trap, this one day workshop is for anyone tired of putting their hopes, dreams and aspirations on hold because they ‘don’t have the confidence’ and of old stories like “I’m not good enough” and “I’m an imposter at work” stories.
Participants can expect a one day experiential, fun and practical workshop where they will:
- Learn how the confidence gap forms
- Discover the gap between a lack of confidence and doing things that are workable
- Learn about The Resilience Formula and the rules of The Confidence Game.
I also offer group sessions including the following:
- Focus groups – held in small groups with the purpose of doing a deep dive into areas such as workplace culture, bullying and inappropriate behaviour, civility and respect.
- Conversation cafes – held with medium to large size groups exploring a given topic of relevance to the team or group. They are useful in creating shared vision, collective understanding and participation with desired outcomes and results
- Team coaching – interactive group coaching sessions; can include participation in, observation of and feedback on group dynamics.