A one-off, 90 minute life coaching session to jump-start you to action on an issue you are currently facing – be it career, health or relationship.
This coaching session is for those who aren’t quite ready or don’t feel the need to work with a coach long term, but who desire a one-off session to help them move through and past a challenge such as:
- Feeling ‘stuck’ around a health, relationship, career goal
- An important job interview or meeting
- A crucial conversation with someone at home or work
- A decision on a career/job opportunity
- Starting a challenging new leadership role
- A complimentary 15 minute conversation – to make sure this session is a fit for you and your goals.
- Pre-session questionnaire – so that we can dive straight into the nitty gritty once we connect.
- 1x 90min coaching session held via Skype or in-person – so that we will discuss your current challenge and solutions so that you can resume making progress in your desired direction.
HOW IT WORKS:
Being a 1:1 format, this session is personalised to you and your needs. On booking you will be prompted to fill in a pre-session questionnaire which will allow me to prepare a session tailored to you.
During the session we may explore topics such as:
- Defining your desired future you and what success looks and feels like
- Preparing for a job interview or important conversation
- Overcoming mindset blockages and barriers to success
- Building the discipline and commitment needed to reach your goals
- Building the psychological flexibility and resilience to deal with challenges and thrive in times of change
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
This dynamic session will be the catalyst you need to set you on the path to change. Walk away with a confident mindset, clear goals and action plan that you can follow to reach them.
Ready to create a change in your career, health or relationship? A time investment of around 1.5 hours will bring you clarity, confidence, relief, direction and progress towards meeting your goal.
Email Sally@sallybettsconsulting.com.au with your mobile number and best time for me to call so we can schedule your session (sessions can be held via phone, online or in person in Melbourne and on the Mornington Peninsula).